Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sorry Rockets fans....



Ok Rockets fans. I gave your team no respect. Your team has won 10 GAMES with YAO. In a word, WOW. Still though... I'm not sold on them. I mean, it took them 22 wins in a row just to get first place in the Western Conference! Also, for those of you who don't pay attention to upcoming schedules...Their next game is against the 50 win Celtics, and then they play at the Hornets (#3 in the conference),Warriors (#8 in the conference), and the Suns (#5 in the conference). With that said, I believe that this week will determine who the Rockets TRULY are.It will show us whether they can win against the big boys back to back. I don't believe they can. I think they could possibly beat the Warriors, but I think the Celtics, Suns and Hornets will take them down!

Feel Free to comment and disagree! It wouldn't be the first time I've been wrong about the Rockets...

No comments: