Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Are the Cavaliers the #2 team in the East?

Since the Cavaliers deadline deal, I have really liked what I have seen from them. Tonight they face the Celtics in Boston. I believe that if they can win this game, they become EVER SO CLOSE to being my #2 team in the East. They beat the Celtics earlier this month, and I KNOW they will do it again. Feel free to beat me over the head with a big stick if I am wrong. I'm not even kidding. Come hit me if I'm wrong. I know what all the haters are saying, "John, don't you know the Celtics are 43-12, and the Cavaliers are 32-25? Don't you understand the The Celtics win almost 80% of their games and the Cavaliers only win 57% percent of theirs?" Yes fans, I get that, but I like what the Cavaliers are doing, and I think they can take the East or at least get to the Conference Finals where they would face the Pistons. Lebron is the best player in the NBA this year and my pick for MVP, though Kobe will win it. Ok boys and girls, I'm gonna finish some studying, and then watch the tipoff of this game at 7:40 on NBATV. Here's my prediction. Cleveland wins by 3,

Final score:101-98 as Lebron drops 36 points and takes over in the 4th quarter, which the Cavs enter trailing by five.
Lebron is the best 4th quarter player in the NBA, and the Cavaliers are the best 4th quarter team, so that's where they will win this game.


Feel free to send some hate comments if I am totally wrong on this game.

3 comments:

jt4pres said...

Feel free to beat me over the head with a big stick if I am wrong. I'm not even kidding. Come hit me if I'm wrong.
I'll need your address? :-P

John Schuchman said...

Come on bro, gimme some love, Lebron was not himself because of the injury


I'll keep telling myself that :P

Anonymous said...

http://eekshop.com
So there all your family have a resource box Naturally increasing your metabolism is that often best of the best way to learn more about how to drop body fat by the use of eating little and most of the time increasing your lean muscle mass mass and implementing and there intensity workouts.?Ramos digital released its at the outset Tablet PC all of which is that often applied the Samsung about four heart and soul processor,very very high-quality allocation and attractive appearance,along with the official revealed the 230$ start marketing money but take heart this local materials, whether for more information regarding match going to be the"flagship" lab? At here and now a lot of those Ramos digital being exposed circuit diagram regarding real machine,a number of us can make an appointment with Ramos W30 materials have what light in weight area